60 Packets (30 A.M. and 30 P.M.)
Proactively maintain a healthy heart
Protect your powerhouse and keep things free-flowing so you can live the life you love. This MyPack is an easy and convenient way to help you feel confident knowing that you are supporting your heart.
Each daily serving contains:
- Nutrilite™ Heart Health Omega: Helps support healthy blood flow.
- Nutrilite™ Heart Health CoQ10: Helps support cardiovascular health
- Nutrilite™ Cholesterol Health: Contains green tea to help maintain already-normal cholesterol levels.
Nutrilite™ MyPacks are personalized, simple and convenient with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
All Good. No Guesswork.
- Personalized: MyPacks are tailored to address top supplement needs.
- Simple: We’ve taken the guesswork out of which supplements to take to meet your specific needs.
- Convenient: MyPacks are an easy way to take your supplements on the go.
Children under 18 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrilite™ Heart Health Pack is NSF certified. What is NSF certified?
Choosing a product certified by NSF International gives you the confidence that what’s on the label is what’s in the product. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certification. NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection.
Take A.M. packet in the morning, preferably with a meal. Take P.M. packet in the evening, preferably with a meal.
Amway is changing the way you sign in.Amway is making your new, personalized online experience more secure. If you haven’t already, you need to create an Amway ID before signing in.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: