1 L (33.8 fl. oz.)
Cleans without scrubbing
When it’s time to make the bathroom shine, don’t reach for the protective mask and gloves – reach for Amway Home™ Bathroom Cleaner. When mixed with water, it tackles and eliminates the scum and spots commonly found in bathrooms, leaving nothing behind but a clean, fresh scent.
- Contains powerful, naturally derived ingredients to remove hard-water spots and film.
- The 1 L bottle will refill the 500 mL (16.9 oz.) spray bottle 8 times! Now that’s a great value.
- Recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Safer Choice Program for containing safer ingredients that don’t sacrifice quality or performance.
- Biodegradable formula.
- No phosphates, chlorine or other unpleasant ingredients, so it’s safer for the environment.
- Concentrated, so less is more.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
May irritate eyes and skin. Do not get in eyes, or on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Name||CAS #||Common Name/Function|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (scale removal)|
|C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated 4-6EO||68439-46-3||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Fragrance (RU2773)||Proprietary – See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140)||1934-21-0||Colorant|
Can this product be used on acrylic tubs and showers?
Yes, Amway Home™ Bathroom Cleaner is fully compatible with acrylic fixtures.
Does this product have any mold-inhibiting properties?
The organic acid (citric acid) in Amway Home™ Bathroom Cleaner does a good job on mold and mildew that may be found in a shower.
Is Amway Home™ Bathroom Cleaner Certified Kosher?
In a spray bottle: Mix 1 part concentrate to 3 parts water.
For heavy duty use: Dilute 1 to 1 or use full strength (rinsing well after use).
Do not use on unsealed wood, marble, or stone.
Amway is changing the way you sign in.Amway is making your new, personalized online experience more secure. If you haven’t already, you need to create an Amway ID before signing in.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.